- Apr 12 2022
- 1:00 pm
Training: “A Primer to Improve Airflow in Labs and Critical Workspaces”
3Flow, in collaboration with I²SL, will host a virtual, condensed version of the I²SL Level I Operations and Maintenance (O&M) training class, “A Primer to Improve Airflow in Labs and Critical Workspaces.” In this course, you will learn how to lay a strong foundation on which to boost your critical workspace O&M skills from the comfort of your own office or home with live, instructor-led training and a friendly Q&A.
- Understand how fume hoods and airflow controls operate to protect people and thoroughly test their performance.
- Understand how airborne hazards are generated and how airflow systems are used to protect people from exposure.
- Learn to evaluate airflow system design and operation.
- Learn to optimize airflow system performance for improved safety and reduced energy consumption.
- Learn to implement a lab ventilation management plan for better maintaining system performance